Sex dating in flora illinois
Sex dating in flora illinois - david elrod dating
Gray was appointed to select a building for temporary use as a library. The lower floor was remodeled with painting and new carpeting in 1979. It was known as the “Flora Women’s Club Rooms” until 1975 when the upstairs was closed to the public.
The employee is exposed to a variety of extreme conditions including temperatures ranging from 40°F to 105°F.
Employee/temporary employee responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the employee works near large machinery and equipment daily.
Brad Mann was contracted to be janitor for .00 per month in Winter and .00 per month in Summer.
Her salary was set at .00 per month for the hours of pm to pm and pm to pm.
Shinn filed a certificate of application in the office of the Secretary of the State of Illinois, Henry D. The five trustees were appointed to the association: Thomas Blanchard, Zachariah Green, John S.
23, 1885, to establish a library under the name of “The Flora Library Association.” This association was also called the City Library Association.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The aspirations of Flora’s citizens to establish a public library were kindled in a very early day in local history. Bowler, the first library was established by the Kenners, the Riders, the Lowreys and a Mr. Another source states that seventy civic minded citizens of Flora, each donated ten dollars to form the first library, commonly known as the City Library.
A motion was passed to “petition the City Council to petition Andrew Carnegie to give a Library building to Flora.” A committed of Rev. After the building was condemned, the library applied for and received an LSCA Construction grant in the amount of 5,000.00.
The Carnegie building served its public well until January 1990, when a structural engineer deemed it unsafe for further use.
It is speculated that these were either given away during the grand opening or sold to raise money for the library. 17, 1941, the Flora Woman’s Club was given permission to remodel and refurbish the long unused second-story auditorium with the understanding that the Club would receive use of the room for 99 years.